Wednesday, February 4, 2015

100 Days T-Shirt Idea

We are celebrating 100 days of Kindergarten with 100 snowflakes! 
100 days of school t-shirt idea >> Over The Apple Tree

So this is my third child going through school and it's the first time there has been a 100 days of school t-shirt request. The teacher suggested we look on Pinterest for t-shirt inspiration and holy cow, there are lots! I wanted something cute and a little girly that my daughter might want to wear again. I figured a winter scene with snowflakes would work great. 

  • dollar store t-shirt
  • dimensional fabric paint
  • acrylic paint
  • fabric medium


 Once in a while you can find exactly what you need at the dollar store. I was so excited they had the right size t-shirt and a color I could work with that day! I put a piece of cardboard inside the shirt so there wouldn't be any paint bleeding through. This also gives you a smooth flat surface to work on. 


100 days of school t-shirt idea >> Over The Apple Tree

100 days of school t-shirt idea >> Over The Apple Tree

100 days of school t-shirt idea >> Over The Apple Tree

I mixed a little fabric medium with my acrylic paint and painted on the ground and trees with a paint brush. Next I added the little stick figure with dimensional paint. The last thing to do is add the 100 snowflakes! Little tip here, count as you go! It's kinda hard to count wet, randomly placed snowflakes. I had to start over so many times!
100 days of school t-shirt idea >> Over The Apple Tree
Congratulations, you're 100 days smarter! Happy 100 days of school!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Project Gallery

I will be sharing with these great blogs!

Follow me here:

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this puts mine to shame. I just handed my son fabric pens and had him write the numbers one through 100 on the back.

    found you on Pin Worthy Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat idea! Love it! :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, my daughter had to do a poster board for the 100th day. She chose to add 100 stickers. This is so creative. Than you for linking up at Pin worthy Wednesday, this has been pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing on Sunday FUNday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful! Cute idea. I need to try this. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for being a part of our party and we hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We can't wait to party with you! Happy Valentines' Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...